Monday, May 18, 2009

All Things Colorful

Hi! I'm Cheryl. I am one-half of Ladybug Sewing Studio in Bakersfield, California.
My business partner is Angie. Today is the day I actually followed through on creating a companion blog for our Etsy store.

Initially, I want this blog to focus on color. Like the nice orange flower up top. I've always been a 'neutral' kind of girl. But, Angie has introduced me to color...and lots of it! So, I think we'll celebrate all things colorful each day this week:

magenta4 monday
turquoise3 tuesday
wheat4 wednesday
tomato3 thursday
forestgreen friday
sienna1 saturday
steelblue2 sunday

Lovely names, I think. Check out every conceivable color on the CSS Color Chart at somacon.com. Have you ever seen so many shades of grey??

I needed one neutral for old-times-sake (wheat4) but the other days will be crazy colorful around here. See you tomorrow with Esty finds in festive shades of magenta4!

-- Cheryl
ladybugsewingstudio.etsy.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love color as well!

Y said...

if you like color, my friend showed me kuler.adobe.com. it's a cool color site!